Futari Wagyu Eye Round (all marble scores are welcome!)
Ground Black Pepper
- Remove from fridge and allow to come to ambient room temperature. If it’s a frozen please slowly defrost at least 24 hours in chiller.
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees celcius for 20 mins to keep oven nice and evenly hot temperature.
- While pre-heat oven, you may season Futari Wagyu Eye Round with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder at your preference.
- Place seasoned Eye Round on roasting pan and remember to keep fat side of roast up! The fat melts and brings up umami of the eye round.
- Roast for estimate 14 mins/kg and then turn off the oven and leave it for 14mins/kg. You may be curious to how it’s taste’s but remember NOT to open the door until finished roasting!
- Remove from oven and let it rest for 20 mins to keep the juices settle down into the roast.
- Sliced thin and you are ready to enjoy Futari Wagyu!