Looking for a healthy breakfast? We have some recommendations for you : ) Wagyu is one of the meats high in protein and rich with omega 6 fatty acid. Omega 6 helps to help stimulate skin and hair growth, maintain bone health, regulate metabolism, and maintain the reproductive system. Let’s start the day with a healthy meal!
- defrost overnight in chiller (if its in frozen condition)
- prior to cooking, bring to room temperature then pat dry the wagyu and sprinkle some salt and pepper on both sides
- heat the oil in a pan on high heat
- sear the steak in the pan, recommend 3-4 mins each side or until cooked
- remove steak from the heat and rest for 5 mins
- assemble your favourite green salad add salad dressing and you are ready to enjoy Futari Wagyu Salad!
You can grab our healthy Futari Wagyu here: Futari Wagyu Online Shop